REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY!
Sea Moss Lung Blend
Our Sea Moss Lung Blend is the primary source for strengthening lung tissues. It helps to provide oxygenation to the body. Sea Moss Lung Blend also acts as a traditional agent for healing lung tissues. Sea moss itself helps to provide immunity because of its powerful mineralize properties that aids in increasing immunity and general body functioning.
Our Sea Moss Lung Blend contains powerful herbs like marshmallow root, echinacea, olive leaf, blueberry leaf, mullein leaf, and burdock root. These powerful ingredients along with our wildcraft sea moss collectively functions in maintaining lung health. Combining all these herbs will help keep your immune system strong and free of mucous caused by flu, colds or other diseases. The antiviral properties in this blend can help prevent dangerous infections that may settle in the chest.
This nutritious Sea Moss Lung Blend can be mixed with juices and smoothies or can be directly taken.
Ingredients: spring water, wildcraft sea moss, marshmallow root, echinacea, olive leaf, blueberry leaf, mullein leaf, and burdock root
A Few Sea Moss Benefits: Boost & supports your immune system, Improves thyroid function, increases energy level, helps support mental health, sinus congestion, and nourishes skin as it contains collagen.
- Helps to relieve dry cough.
- Helps clear respiratory infections.
- Heals common cold and flu by reducing phlegm from lungs.
- Contains Vitamin-C which helps rid the body of toxins.
- Naturally kills bad bacteria.
- Helps clear lung and chest infections.
- Shorten the duration of cold and cough.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps in lung diseases and upper respiratory tract diseases.
- Decreases the blood pressure.
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Slows down the damage to the lungs.
- Helps prevent lung cancer.
- It contains anthocyanins that keep the lung tissue safe from damage.
- Preserves lung functioning.
- Helps to relieve bronchitis and congestion which is a common lung issue.
- It helps to decrease inflammation in the lungs.
- Helps to treat tuberculosis and pneumonia.
- Helps in the detoxification of the lungs.
- Beneficial for skin infections.
- Aids in improving the urinary system.
- Helps to kill germs and purify the blood.
- Reduces inflammation in the lungs.
- Contains antioxidants, promotes proper digestion, lowers blood sugar, and lowers cholesterol level.
- Loosens phlegm in the lungs and nasal passages.
Refrigerate immediately in order to keep fresh. Please also follow the instructions given in your shipping package for the longer shelf life of your items. Ship days are Monday-Wednesday ONLY. No P.O. Box orders. Please be aware that all orders are MADE TO ORDER and can take anywhere between 2-5 business days to be made before it is shipped to you. Thank you for choosing us!
Sea Moss Gel Care: For 16 and 32oz, transfer gel to a glass jar with a lid. Store 2 week's worth in the refrigerator and freeze the remaining (2) weekly portions in a freezer-safe container or zip lock freezer bag. This will help to preserve the shelf life. See the instruction sheet for additional details.
Suggested use: 2 tablespoons per day
*Results from this product may vary from person to person. Please do not use this product when pregnant or breastfeeding. You should consult a physician before using this product or any herbs. The statements on this package have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illnesses.